CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

i think i can, i think i can
Almost done with the commissions for the holidays. Sent a bunch out today so they are on their way and just have to add a couple finishing touches here and there. Here's one of a little boy and his choo-choo train that I just finished up.

If you're looking for a great holiday gift, I still have a couple PoppetTM Sketches left, get them while you can!

I got my new issue of Art & Life today by Teesha Moore, It is amazing as usual. I know I'll be staying up late reading it!

Don't forget Project Runway is on tomorrow night!

COMMENTS:
Oh Claudine, I love Project Runway too! I'll be watching it too, but a couple hours later than you!
Hugs, Heather
 
Okay, I officially need my own commissioned piece. Maybe for my birthday! :) glad you liked my little sister's- she'll be thrilled to hear it!♥
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC