CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

sailed through the weekend
I spent this weekend running errands, buying supplies etc. that I'll need for my workshops in Dallas.

Friday night Paul and I watched The Incredibles . What a cute movie! Last night I rented Flightplan (Paul didn't want to watch with me). I wanted something light and not too deep. That's pretty much what I got. It was an OK movie, entertaining at least.

Now I'm feeling like I'm getting sick! oh no! At least there's time to get better before
I teach in Dallas. I am taking Airborne every 3 hours and hoping my sore throat goes away. Yipes! There is nothing worse than teaching while sick so I am determined to get better.

I can't believe how fast the weekend went. Seems now that Paul has Saturdays and Sundays off the weekends go so much faster than when he had weekdays off. I wonder why that is?
COMMENTS:
sending healthy vibes your way
Vee
;)
 
Oh i hope you are feeling better very shortly!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC