CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

housework
Today has been full of household chores.

I have: done the laundry including the bedding, groomed Toby, vacuumed the floors (twice! once before shaving Toby and then again after), washed out all the litter boxes and replaced with new litter AND cleaned the shower. whew!

It was just one of those days where I decided I wanted to get all of these little chores out of the way so I was like a speed demon racing around the house to do it all. Now I feel like I got everything accomplished. yay!

I even had time to work on more
commissions. I am within reach of my goal of work to have done before I leave. That will be great! There is always more work to do, but if I can get to a nice stopping point I can leave without worry.

OK time for me to snuggle Stanley and watch
House.
COMMENTS:
Oh good for you! You certainly deserve a treat after all that work!!! I hope you have a delightful night sweetie!
 
House is one of my favorite shows! I know what you mean about housecleaning....I find I can't go into my craft room and craft if I have cleaning around me to do.

Diane
 
Today I am inspired by your housework instead of your artwork. HA! I'm off to clean.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC