CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

summer and winter at the same time!
Here are a couple of custom artworks that I just finished up! The first, a very summery scene and the other - all winter!

(click image to enlarge)
This cute couple, love to spend their days at the beach and especially love kite boarding. I managed to work the kite boarding in by having him reading a magazine about it!

(click image to enlarge)
This one was for a birthday present for the mom, they all love to go skiing as a family so I depicted them on a ski lift. I can't wait to hear how she liked it!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
OMG!!! These are SUPER ADORABLE!!! I LOVE all the wonderful drawing and pretty colors. Love how you incorporated so many personal elements into each one too. Fun to see the contrast of summer and winter. I bet the recipients LOVED them!!!
 
These are great, Claudine! I especially like the skiing one with the teeny tiny bird on the ski lift.:) I know your clients will love it!
 
love them both but the summer is my fav, thanks for sharing these!
 
Claudine - you are a genius. These custom pieces are awesome.

ann krier
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC