CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

now in Michael's Craft stores!
Great news! I got word from Ranger that my Sticky Back Canvas is now at select Michael's stores in the USA!

Only a handful of stores will carry it as a test run. Full list is posted below.


If they test it and it is a success then they may pick up the rest of my product line! (Fingers crossed)


If you do go to Michael's -- the placement should be over by the scrapbooking and paper craft aisles.

AT THESE MICHAEL'S CRAFT STORES RIGHT NOW!


Michael's Craft Store
846 Northeast Mall Dr
Hurst TX 76053

Michael's Craft Store
579 Troy-Schenectady Rd
Latham NY 12110

Michael's Craft Store
628 W Hammer Ln
Glen Allen VA 23059

Michael's Craft Store
4621 S. Meridian St Ste A905
Puyallup WA 98373

Michael's Craft Store
7941 W Tropical Pkwy
Las Vegas NV 89149

Michael's Craft Store
2001 W. Ash St
Columbia MO 65203

Michael's Craft Store
10300 Silverdale Way Ste 15
Silverdale WA 98383

Michael's Craft Store
2021 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach Fl 33409

Michael's Craft Store
2800 SW 24th Ave Ste 300
Ocala FL 34474


COMING SOON TO THESE MICHAEL'S STORES:

Michael's Craft Store
3991 Hollis St
Emeryville CA 94608

Michael's Craft Store
2715 E Bidwell St
Folsom CA 95630

Michael's Craft Store
4511 Mitchellville Rd
Bowie MD 20716


Let's not forget the independent stores! If you have a store and you are carrying my product line, post your store address below so we can find you!!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
That is so exciting! Big congrats!

I have seen your line of supplies and stamps, and they're so awesome. I would think it's a sure thing that they'll eventually be in Michael's. They'd be foolish to pass it up!
 
HA!!!
THAT is AMAZING NEWS!!!
Congratulations!
If by chance- I happen to see it locally- and you know I will be looking!- I will take a photo!
I am always on the look-out for you!

BRAVO!!!!
XxooxX
 
YAY! Wonderful news! Now I have to run over to Michaels to get some!
 
Congrats!!! I can hardly wait to bang down the door at Michaels to get some :)
 
OH yes, I will be checking checking checking... or I might just have to order online, let us know when and where things are available! :)
 
Like the last one picked for the baseball team....here in Canada we don't have the same selection of benefit that you in the U.S. do. So hopefully some of this goodness will reach itself further north...or I'll have to make another trip to the U.S.!!
 
Cant' wait!! Hope Central Texas is in the "test" market!!
 
how amazing...i can't wait to find out what stores will carry them! i'm hoping that one of the stores will be in colorado! :)
 
AWESOME! Congrats!
 
I hope it comes to my store! If not I'll have to pick it up during my travels. Congratulations!
 
how exciting!!!! of course they will sell like crazy!!!! congrats!!!
 
Yippee!!!!!

have fune at Ranger U .. say hi to everyone for me.
xoxo
Terri
 
Crap, nothing near me here in the Bronx. Oh well, I'll wait until someone sells it online.
 
Awww man...no stores yet in LA carry it (maybe soon)?!? I will have to wait and see.
 
Congrats!!! It's been a long time (long road) for you to get here; Art school, 5 or 6 yrs of self-employment faith and hard work! I'll say a little prayer that they FLY off the shelves! I wish your line was in California.

P.S. I LOVE Pushing Daises! I got up at 5:00am to finish watching it today on my Tivo!

Have a great day at Ranger!
 
That's awesome!! Congrats, Claudine. Here's to hoping it gets picked up and me hoping it gets sent to the stores in Canada :D
 
let me know if anyone sees it in iowa! i'll be checking up on it in michaels!
 
Hi Claudine,
Thanks for the heads up. FYI, the Michael's in Latham NY is a brand new store and had their grand opening yesterday. Your canvas was hanging in a section called Stamping Accessories which included other Ranger products (mostly Tim Holtz)- I can't wait to try it.
 
Kerri

thanks for the tip on where you saw it in the store! keeping my fingers crossed it sells well so it will go to other Michael's stores too!
 
Wow, these products look great! I can't wait to try the sticky canvas and the paints. And congrats on the move to my hometown! I miss it so much. Ride the Metro for me!
 
Now I just gotta figure out how far Hurst, Tx is from me......
 
Can it be ordered online?
 
We just received our first shipment (of what is sure to be many to come) today! You can find them at Angela's Happy Stamper in Reston, VA. www.ahappystamper.com, 703-435-0051
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC