CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

lots of new classes
I've got a few new *just added* classes to my schedule. Looks like I've got a busy few months ahead!!

April 10th - mixed media class in Fredricksburg VA

Join Ranger's signature designer Claudine Hellmuth as she shares her vibrant talents and colorful creativity and discover over 18 fun-filled techniques using her Studio line of products. In this all day class we'll be creating a Maya Road chipboard mini idea book brimming with color, texture, paint and transfers. Class details and sign up information are on the The Scrapboodles blog. Spaces are limited so sign up soon!
spaces still available!

May 16th - Mixed media collage workshop in Mesa AZ

A full day of my my most popular collage class - Collage Discovery Workshop at the Mystic Paper store in Historic Downton Mesa! Call the store at 480-834-0286 to register!
spaces still available!

May 22nd - mixed media class in Reston VA
Love adding new techniques to your repertoire? Join Claudine Hellmuth and discover over 14 fun-filled methods using the Claudine Hellmuth Studio product line. In this 5 hour class we'll be creating a swatch tag reference book brimming with color,texture,paint and various transfer techniques. Class details and sign up information are on the The Angela's Happy Stamper web site. Spaces are limited so sign up soon! class full - get on the waiting list and maybe we'll add another class!

Don't miss out on The Mary Engelbreit Home Companion Workshop event! I'll be teaching Sitting Pretty Photo Sculptures and Poppet Puppets! Click here for all the details and to register!!

For my complete class schedule visit my web site here

I'm back in town for a few days from Ranger U in New Jersey before I head to Lincoln Nebraska to teach. Ranger U was a lot of fun of course! Suze, always with her camera ready, was the default photojournalist during my workshop and did a wonderful blog post about my day of teaching which you can check out here!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
OMG! You're coming to town, RIDICOULOUSLY excited!
 
Busy bee! I was wondering...if you would ever consider doing online classes for those of us who live in the boonies? :) Pretty please?
 
Classes in the South of England Please x
 
Would love to see you in WI
 
Jan - I'll be in Fish Creek WI in August! Here's my workshop page:

http://www.collageartist.com/workshops.htm
 
Do you ever make it to Colorado?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC