CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

hello Minneapolis!
Today I am on my way to Minneapolis for a whirlwind weekend!

First stop, I will be at The Creative Connection Event where I'll be a part of a Pitch Slam panel on creating a craft product line! I can't wait for the opening night keynote presentation with Holly Becker! I'm a big fan of Holly and her blog

After that I'll be teaching and demoing at ScrapFest in the Mall of America Friday - Sunday! This event is hosted by Archiver's stores and I am exited to be teaching at it for my first time! My class + demo schedule is:

Friday 9/16
9am - 11am demoing in front of Archiver's Store
2:00 - 2:45pm teaching The inner artist canvas

 
Saturday 9/17
9am - 11am demoing in front of Archiver's Store
2:00 - 2:45pm teaching The inner artist canvas

 
Saturday 9/17
11am - 2:30 demoing in front of Archiver's Store 


Spaces are still available in many classes so if you are in the area some on by and join in on the fun! I hope to see you there!! 


Also don't miss this technique video that was created by Archiver's Stores using my Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints and Creative Layers stamps! 


Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
I really hope I get the opportunity to meet you while at the Creative Connection Event or ScrapFest
-Kristine
My Craft Channel
 
Loved the idea of the white paint then disdress ink over it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC