CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

HSN product line sneak peek!
I am excited to share with you a little sneak peek into my paper crafting product line that I will be launching exclusively on HSN in February.  I created a little stop motion video  --  I had so much working on this! It's just a tiny sneak peek but I couldn't wait to share!



If you are reading this post from a feed click here to watch the video.

We've got all kinds of paper crafting goodness coming up and I can't wait to share it all with you in February!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Awesome, Claudine! The video is fabulous-- you really did a great job, and I can't WAIT to see the new products!
 
So glad to see that you have a new line - but I live in Canada!!! HSN does not ship to Canada - BOOHOO!! Is there any chance that you are going to release it at a Canada-friendly website?
 
Well now I am very curious. I will be checking out HSN in February.
 
So excited for you (and us)!
 
Can't wait to see what yo come up with. I was wondering if you plan to do some holiday stamps some time? I love your stamps and would love to have some fun funky holiday ones...I just thought I would mention it to you..
 
Hi Winnie. holiday stamps are on the schedule for Summer 2012. the HSN stuff has holiday items in it too!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC