CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

quick halloween card!
Big thanks to Scraptime.ca for filming a little video demo of me creating a quick and easy Halloween card at the CHA Summer Show! Not expecting to make a card on camera, I whipped this card together with just a few elements I had on hand!

Here's the set I used to create this card. you can find it on EllenHutson.com and also SimonSaysStamp.com
I had so much fun drawing these designs and thinking of all things spooky. I love the little silhouette in the frame and especially the old houses. I drew the houses from houses in my neighborhood!  The houses can be made to look spooky or not spooky, so you can get more use out of them than just for Halloween. Simply change up the colors you use and you could have Christmas houses or even Summer 4th of July houses! 

Here are a few samples that I created! I even used purple!! I never use purple  -- so let this day be marked in history! 



Labels: , ,

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC