CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

new back to school printable kits!
It's late summer and that means it's almost time for back to school here in the USA! 

How did that happen? The summer just flew by!

Here's a photo of me heading off to my first day of school when I was 7 years old. 

Other than seeing friends again, what I looked forward to most was a new back to school wardrobe and as you can see here from my socks-with-sandals look I was very fashion forward! ;) 

If you've got little ones ready to head back to school soon, I've got some quick and easy Back to School kits for you in my Etsy shop! They are perfect for teachers and let's not forget the tutors or bus drivers too!

it's a new school year!

get ready for back to school with these printable kits! 


My newest back to school kit and just uploaded to the shop! This easy to make printable Retro Lunchbox kit holds cupcakes, treats, favors and small gifts! Included cupcake trays fit two standard cupcakes or three mini cupcakes. Comes with matching a matching gift tag too! Take a closer look here -->> 



1. Pencil Candy boxes printable - perfect for a last minute teacher gift, these pencil candy boxes go together quickly!
2. Apple Candy boxes printable kit - just right for fall themed parties or as a teacher appreciation gift. They also look cute displayed in a bowl in our kitchen!
3. Alphabet Blocks mini cupcake and favor boxes in bright primary colors - comes with an included cupcake tray to hold one mini-size cupcake! Also fits wrapped candies, small gifts and treats. Letters A-Z and numbers 0-9, print as many as you like to spell out words and use the included number blocks to display dates or ages!
4. School Bus cupcake and favor box printable kit - everyone loves a cupcake! This school bus holds two standard sized cupcakes or three mini cupcakes!
5. School House cookie and favor box printable kit - adorable school box shaped cookie box, holds more than just cookies, use it as a favor box for small gifts, gift cards or as a school themed party centerpiece!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I love this retro lunch box! I just bought a few of Claudine's printables as a birthday gift for myself, and this is the first one I've assembled. It is so adorable, and I think I'll be making many more for gifts. Thanks so much for making all these precious crafts, Claudine, you are a genius!
 
Yay heather! Thank you so much! I am so thrilled you are having fun with my kits! :)
 
Love these back to school items!! Such a darling photo of you! :) Evie
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC